Kevin Stanley | REALTOR
NDC Homes Associate
Representing both sellers and buyers in Palm Springs as well as the entire Coachella Valley, Kevin enthusiastically brings excellent results-driven communication, marketing and negotiating skills which translate into clients that consistently achieve their real estate dreams.
Originally a Washington State native, Kevin Stanley returned to the west coast and relocated to Palm Springs from Chicago where he previously worked 23-years as a trusted commercial real estate advisor with CBRE, the world’s largest commercial real estate company, as well as worked for U.S. Equities Realty, one of Chicago’s premier commercial real estate firms (acquired by CBRE in 2014).
Kevin has been a member of office and retail leasing teams that represented national and international institutions as well as private investors. The teams at the respective companies generated a combined $370 million in lease value for clients.
Kevin is a graduate of the University of Denver, holding a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and was awarded the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation by the CCIM Institute.
Besides his real estate career, Kevin enjoys spending time with friends, cooking, dining, traveling, design, architecture, cinema and the beautiful mountains, deserts and oceans of California.
ORGANIZATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
• Palm Springs Regional Association of REALTORS
• California Association of REALTORS
• National Association of REALTORS
• Certified Commercial Investment (CCIM)
• Palm Springs Art Museum Architectural and Design Council Member
• Palm Springs Modern Committee Member and Volunteer
• Palm Springs Historical Society Member
• Palm Springs Preservation Foundation Member
• Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce Member